WiFi video doorbell connects to network via wireless router or network cable. Mobile devices including smartphone or tablet connect to the doorbell. After the visitor rings, mobile devices could interact with doorbell via real time video and audio. Homeowner can view the visitor, then decide whether to talk to them via the intercom or open the door etc.
Wi-Fi doorbell supports motion detection alarm, with IR night vision, 5V DC power supply.
2.4G Wifi, real time viewing, max to support 100MB broadband, support Android and IOS operation system.
One Wifi doorbell supports multi mobile devices and one mobile device can work with multi wifi video doorbells for multiple users or multiple devices. CE and ROHS certified.
Dimensions: (6.10 x 3.74 x 1.42)” / (15.5 x 9.5 x 3.6)cm (L x W x H)
Weight: 19.75oz / 560g
- Touch calling button.
- Rain-proof cover.
- Unlock function, can connect to electronic door locks.
- One wifi doorbell can support max of 8 mobile devices.
- One mobile device can support max of 4 Wi-Fi doorbells.
- Intercom function with good volume for clear communication.
- Motion detection alarm support.
- IR night vision.
- Support monitor function through mobile device.
- Can take still photo of callers.
- Can take video (the video file will store on the mobile device).
- P2P cloud service can push messages of visitor calls, visitor photos and motion detect alarm to mobile devices for convenience and logging of caller activity.