ADEL LS-9 Fingerprint Lock with Standby provides safe and reliable access by allowing the owner to add or remove fingerprints thus allowing or denying access to any door it’s installed on. Also works with a passcode and mechanical key (provided).
Integrated, low voltage energy saving circuit with indicator light and sound. Lock gives users step-by-step instructions so anyone can understand how to use the lock, and if their fingerprint is in the
system, grant them access.
Pressing any key turns on a blue light, providing usability during the night.
- Strengthened plastic.
- International standard backset adjustable single latch, simple installation, the best replacement for mechanical locks
- Reversible handle to allow fixing on the left or right hand side of any door.
- Support up to 120 fingerprints
- Easy group management for fingerprint storage
- 3 ways to unlock, you can either use fingerprint, password or the mechanical key
- Equipped with ADEL patented low-power DSP fingerprint dedicated chip (4 AA alkaline batteries can sustain for one year)
- Stable performance
- Low voltage alarm
- Anti-pick functions
- 9V external power supply
- Additional ringtone available
- Passage mode for conferences or business purposes
- Fit for office, residential, commercial organization and more.